does Coach insure shoes?

vhsethan

O.G.
Jul 18, 2007
I have two pairs of Coach sneakers, both purchased less than 6 months ago. I barely ever wear them and they are falling apart. In my Barret sneakers the lining tore apart after just two (short) wears, and today I wore them again - the back support on the shoe collapsed and ripped down. I am very disappointed by this. Do you think Coach would fix them?

Also, my other pair of slip ons have canvas areas that have ripped off the shoe sole. I am astonished by the quality.:cursing:

He he, I had bought the barret I believe and in two weeks they looked so old. I know it was not their fault because I have wide feet so the leather was expanding. I do love them, but my other shoes hold out better so I assume it is a mixture of both... What is wrong with yours?

I have normal feet, but these shoes are literally sh*t quality.

I think it's because Coach outsources them to a low-end company that produces like Keds. I remember I knew a girl that worked there through a mutual friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have normal feet, but these shoes are literally sh*t quality.

I think it's because Coach outsources them to a low-end company that produces like Keds. I remember I knew a girl that worked there through a mutual friend.

I would take them to where I purchased them from...and please, no swearing...thanks! :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
I would take them back too if you've only worn them twice and they're falling apart. I bought a pair for my daughter for Valentine's Day but she got them early. I noticed they looked rather beat up already but she's been wearing them daily ever since she got them.

I have a pair of thong sandles. The part that goes between your toes came out. This was after a whole summer of constant use. Anyways I brought them to the store and they sent them to a local cobbler and had them repaired. When it was finished they even mailed them to my home. I had surgery and couldnt make it back to pick them up. I thought it was great. They look wonderful as if nothing ever happened. I was/am very pleased with the service.

i worked at coach a few years ago, but when i worked there the sneakers and the shoes were mfg by different places (i dunno if its the same now). the shoes are mfg by an italian company and the quality is very good, im unsure of where the sneakers are made, but i have a pair that i wore very often for about a year and still wear sometimes, but theyre 3 years old and still look great.

I personally had a bad experience with Coach shoes...so I NEVER buy shoes from them.

I'll tell you the story in a nut shell...I was taking my students out for fire drill and was wondering why my feet were wet. I looked down and the whole side of my Coach Signature loafers had split open and my toe was sticking out and in the mud. It gave my students a good laugh but I was mad!!!!!

I had the shoes for a week and this happened..SO! I took them back and thought I wouldn't have a problem but I did. First the lady said..."Did you play around in the shoes?" I know I look like I'm 12 but I was very offended, I said EXCUSE ME!! and she said well this just doesn't happen. I said I just want another pair, can you locate a pair for me. She said, " It's a sale shoe so we don't really do that". I paid $150 for the shoes I don't care if they were on sale, I don't believe a pair of 150 shoes should fall apart..

WELL needless to say she found the shoes for me in another store, and they were shipped to me and I just returned them for a credit.

BUT! I was pissed. I know I'm a 25 year old who looks like a 15 year old but geez no need to talk to me that way...

Well I guess my story wasn't so much of a nut shell more like a HUGE PECAN NUT?!?

OFF TO THE OUTLETS I GO...Yeah to all you teachers that have the whole week off!!

bye bye

I don't own any Coach sneakers but I have 2 or 3 pairs of flats I've been wearing into the ground and they still look great. They are all I wear in the summer and I do a lot of walking so they've been put through the ringer but no problems at all.