Does Cles look good or bad as a charm?

vagabag

O.G.
Dec 31, 2006
I am thinking about getting a cles because it sounds quite functional. But, I've also been looking at charms. Do you think a cles looks good or bad when hung outside the bag?

I love it as a bag charm. There's always cles hanging off of one of my speedy's or my cabas piano. It just gives it more color and makes my bag different from everyone else's

I use my vernis cles that way, just started doing it. It looks cute, and I put my transit passes there for easy access.

2739671905_05a8dff655.jpg

hmmmmm.......I don't like the look myself of them hanging from a bag I agree with kimalee, but...for some reason........ I think the heart shaped change purses look cute on a bag.

I think they look pretty but I would also use it - like to put my cards in it =)

ITA.
But I wouldn't use it as a charm. Chances are I would stuff it with excess change and it would add weight to the cles. And besides, for some reason I don't like having the large Vernis cles hanging out of my purse due to paranoia. The smaller ones, maybe.

However, Jane's WC Speedy with the Violette cles (as well as Bag Fetish's Azur Speedy with Pomme cles) looks beautiful. I hope whatever cles you choose, you're happy with it. Good luck.

Often times I tuck the cles into the bag when I don't want it on the outside. For me it's purely functional, and then if I just want to step out with some cash and cards or ID, I can put them into the cles and go.