Does Christian Louboutin reissue style/ design?

pmoua

O.G.
Jan 5, 2014
Hi ladies,

I love CL but can't find the time to follow their releases. I usually draw interest by seeing other ladies wear them, and by that time they're sold out.

My question is, does CL reissue previous designs or style? I really would prefer to not buy it off sites such as eBay, tradsey, ect

Thank you all in advance.

Hi ladies,

I love CL but can't find the time to follow their releases. I usually draw interest by seeing other ladies wear them, and by that time they're sold out.

My question is, does CL reissue previous designs or style? I really would prefer to not buy it off sites such as eBay, tradsey, ect

Thank you all in advance.

Sometimes they are reissued, or modified somewhat, with a different name and slight tweak to the design.

You can find wonderful older styles on ebay-just make sure to have them authenticated first. What are you looking for specifically?

Thank you for the reply. So guess my only option for sold out shows is with caution on eBay and other reseller sites :sad:. Do you have any suggestions?

I highly recommend trsdesy. if you are not sure something is authentic you can always mail it back to them for free and they will confirm the items authenticity!