Does Chanel make an Ipod case?

1. I thought I heard that Chanel made Ipod cases. If so, has anyone seen one?

I have several ipods that would love to be snuggled up in pure luxury.

Laurel

2. Yes . There is one from the Cambon line . Someone said the Chanel in Hawaii had a bunch .

You should get the one w/ patent CC's to go w/ your Cabas !

Btw , I've been meaning to ask you , is that you in the avatar ? Wow , you are in great shape .:yes: I'm totally jealous , I cannot find the motivation to work out .:shrugs:

3. Yep, there is one made. I have seen them in the black/white combo in the cambon line. Don't recall how much it was though. I believe it was around $300.

4. yes, that is me. I am a personal trainer and I run fitness boot camps in Florida.

check out my website...Boot Camps To Go

Laurel

I can never let my recruits see me with Chanel, it will ruin my rep!! They will think I've gone soft and girly;)

Laurel

5. OMG , I hate you ! You are in AMAZING shape ! I went to your website , very cool ! I love the mommy boot camp .

I think if PHH starts any sh!t w/ you , you could take care of it !

6. wow, luvmychanel! that is some amazing definition you have going on there!!

i've seen the black with white cc's cambon ipod cases in the boutiques still.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice