Does Chanel make a travel bag?

Irishgal

I run with scissors
O.G.
Apr 22, 2006
I am a dork, so I don't really know the entire Chanel line. Does Chanel have a travel bag/keepall sort of like the LV keepall 50 that can be used as a carryon or an overnight bag?

The luggage is to die for! I would give them a ring and find out what kinds of carryalls they have.

I wish I traveled enough to buy some....maybe if I move to fl, I can gift it to myself.

I have a duffle. it definitely is authentic although im not quite sure where or which countries sold it. want me to take a picture? :smile:) It's perfect sized and real strong - i had 20kg of records in there for a couple of hours and the seams are still so perfect!

travelsac.jpg

Tadah! The canvas has a few scuffs because of its light khaki colour. but it's perfect sized with enough secret compartments to stow everything.

:smile:) and the serial starts with 787 so prolly something from the older collections?

Yes, they do have luggage. They have a big tote bag that I think they may have considered an overnight bag. Nordstorm in Seattle had some pieces in stock recently.

I am a dork, so I don't really know the entire Chanel line. Does Chanel have a travel bag/keepall sort of like the LV keepall 50 that can be used as a carryon or an overnight bag?

i have a few pieces of a travel line. it's from 04 or 05 in grey. i'll post pics tonight, i think i have one of the big duffle bags here somewhere, i just have to find it.

the big duffle i have is great because it is really big and holds TONS of stuff. it's incredible. i can put more in it than in my lv keepall. and it has a few compartments.

ok, enough said, i'll go look for it and take pics

btw, chanel does have a travel line of bags...in microfiber. also, in leather, but in my opinion the leather luggage is more for show than use. ok, i'm going to go look! :wlae: