Does Chanel make a travel bag?

1. I am a dork, so I don't really know the entire Chanel line. Does Chanel have a travel bag/keepall sort of like the LV keepall 50 that can be used as a carryon or an overnight bag?

2. hmmm, an overnighter?
    I bet they do!
    They have gorgeous luggage, but I haven't seen duffles.

3. The luggage is to die for! I would give them a ring and find out what kinds of carryalls they have.

I wish I traveled enough to buy some....maybe if I move to fl, I can gift it to myself.

4. We used to call them "one night stand bags".:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

5. I have a duffle. it definitely is authentic although im not quite sure where or which countries sold it. want me to take a picture? :smile:) It's perfect sized and real strong - i had 20kg of records in there for a couple of hours and the seams are still so perfect!

6. [​IMG]

Tadah! The canvas has a few scuffs because of its light khaki colour. but it's perfect sized with enough secret compartments to stow everything.

:smile:) and the serial starts with 787 so prolly something from the older collections?

7. chanel have a line called the travel line and i've also seen the big trolley bags.

8. I saw a luggage set recently but can't remember in which magazine.

9. Yes, they do have luggage. They have a big tote bag that I think they may have considered an overnight bag. Nordstorm in Seattle had some pieces in stock recently.

10. Retail is like $4,000 I think.

[​IMG]

11. Oooooh, look at that Irish!:heart:

12. I was playing with a few from the Paris New York line today and they would make a great "train case".

13. Wow.. Tdf!!

14. i have a few pieces of a travel line. it's from 04 or 05 in grey. i'll post pics tonight, i think i have one of the big duffle bags here somewhere, i just have to find it.

the big duffle i have is great because it is really big and holds TONS of stuff. it's incredible. i can put more in it than in my lv keepall. and it has a few compartments.

ok, enough said, i'll go look for it and take pics

btw, chanel does have a travel line of bags...in microfiber. also, in leather, but in my opinion the leather luggage is more for show than use. ok, i'm going to go look! :wlae:

15. Thanks for everyone's help! Not that I go anywhere fab, but I need to be prepared in case I do. :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice