Does Chanel ever go on sale?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello, all!!!

I heard somewhere that Chanel goes on sale once a year. That seems too good to be true. Does Chanel ever go on sale?

Thanks ~ you guys are awesome!
    ~Leamington

2. Leamington...I see that you are a new member...welcome! I will have to leave CHANEL info up to the experts!

3. Hi and welcome!:biggrin:

please do a quick search, you'll find this question is asked very often and you'll find lots of great info:yes:

4. Welcome Leamington!! This is a great place for Chanel info w/ the very best PFers~~~
    I am sure you will enjoy the forum.

5. Chanel goes on sale twice a year actually. It's just the seasonal colors and styles.

Currently there's a Chanel sale at Saks/Neimans

6. Welcome! Yes it does! Last time, Neiman had a pretty big sale on their Cambon bags.

7. Yes but only RTW and shoes..... never seen classic lines of handbags on sale..

8. Thanks for your help/advice!!! You guys are awesome :smile:

9. Boxing Day Sales for Chanel selected ready to wear, shoes and accessories begin tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

10. :wtf: Where, where, where?? NM, Saks, or in boutiques??:drool: