Does BV offer leather cleaning?

yanks0607

Nov 10, 2006
I have a Veneta in a light beige color from late '07 (don't know the exact name of the color). I somehow got a light blue stain on the outside - it looks like it might be a color transfer but I'm not sure. I'm hesitant to treat it myself in case I make it worse. Does BV offer cleaning services and if so, how much do they charge (approximately)?

Thanks for your help :smile:

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
I have a Veneta in a light beige color from late '07 (don't know the exact name of the color). I somehow got a light blue stain on the outside - it looks like it might be a color transfer but I'm not sure. I'm hesitant to treat it myself in case I make it worse. Does BV offer cleaning services and if so, how much do they charge (approximately)?

I know that several ladies have sent their BV bags to lovinmybags.com for cleaning - Barb there can give you an estimate on the cost if you contact her...

septembersiren

Authenticator
O.G.
Mar 28, 2009
Margate, NJ
BV does offer cleaning and repair
if you are in the US they will repair things for free within a year of purchase from a BV boutique
they offer cleaning and repair for a price after that
it is not that expensive
contact a your local BV boutique or you can send it to the NY store.
I would call and speak to someone first and tell them your problem and they will tell you where to send it

yanks0607

Nov 10, 2006
Thanks for your responses! I'm going to try the BV boutique by me first and see what they can do.