Does Burberry watch ever go on sale?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys. I don't own much Burberry stuff myself, but my brother wants this watch for his birthday. http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446172785&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574492711292&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474399545537&bmUID=1218524057552 Do watches ever go on sale at Burberry flagships or Saks, Neiman or other high end department stores? If so, what is the usual % off that you see?

Has anyone seen this in real person? Online, they don't offer the circumference/size of the watch, I'm afraid that it might be too small for my 5" 10' tall brother. What do you think?

Thanks a lot in advance!!!

2. It was just on sale during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale (ended 8/3). I didn't pay attn to the price on the men's, but I think it was 33% off.

3. #3 Aug 12, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2008
    I have this exact watch (not sure if is unisex or one is made for women and one is made for men though) but I have small wrists and it's perfect for me. I also paid full price for it. I posted pictures of it in show of your burberry collection, pg 20.

4. I saw a very similar one in both men's and women's at Nordstrom's Rack (the band may have been slightly different). You could always check there if you are looking for one that is less expensive.

5. Some Macy's carry Burberry watches and I've seen them on sale. In fact, got myself a Gucci for 60% off like a year ago and a friend a Dior for about 45% off. Best to check around different locations bc stuff varies.

6. i've seen some at costco before for a lower price than the boutiques

7. I think Burberry watches are also available at the outlet. I've also seen them on various sites like BlueFly and Ashford.

8. Thanks for all your replies. I never knew that there are so many different ways to get a discounted Burberry watch. I must keep my eyes open...especially for that 60% off Gucci watch at Macy's. Wow, what a deal you got Krazzy! Handbag prices are getting so crazy, sometimes I would rather spend it on accessories like watches..sometimes.

9. Do you live near any outlet malls? Because the Fossil outlet in Gilroy, CA sells Burberry watches. I was just there last month, but I forgot what styles they had. Maybe you could call them and ask if they do any phone orders? I hope that helps.

10. It did go on sale at Nordstrom this past anniv sale for 33% off. I got myself the womens version, which had a smaller face, and the men's version which is a bigger face for my bf. I am sure it will fit your brother's perfectly OK. I't s agood sized watch so yeah.

11. I can't believe I missed the Nordstrom sale on that watch!! Why couldn't my brother tell me two weeks earlier?? I don't live near any outlets, so I guess I have to wait for the next Saks private sale or in December when it might go on sale...

Thanks for all your help though!