Does Burberry restock and when?

Classy_Sam

Jul 22, 2014
Is there a specific day of the week when Burberry restocks their online shop? Or don't they restock?

I love these sandals from the new collection but currently unavailable [emoji53]

IMG_1484220649.160298.jpg

Is there a specific day of the week when Burberry restocks their online shop? Or don't they restock?

I love these sandals from the new collection but currently unavailable [emoji53]

View attachment 3572171

It just depends on the availability of the item.. for online orders they have dedicated warehouses that ship to fulfil next day delivery (usually), everything else it might be pulled back from a store to be shipped to warehouse and then customer..... or waiting for stock to be produced.

Maybe if you have a nice SA ask if they can transfer them in for you to pickup at your nearest Burberry store?

It just depends on the availability of the item.. for online orders they have dedicated warehouses that ship to fulfil next day delivery (usually), everything else it might be pulled back from a store to be shipped to warehouse and then customer..... or waiting for stock to be produced.

Maybe if you have a nice SA ask if they can transfer them in for you to pickup at your nearest Burberry store?

I'm in the Netherlands and usually order online so don't have an SA who I can ask unfortunatly.

I'll just keep checking the website multiple times a day. Thanks for responding!