Does Bloomingdales LV take gift cards over the phone?

lenaofdc

Dec 8, 2010
So I have made several purchases from the Bloomingdales LV in Tysons Corner, VA so I have a "record" so to speak...but we just moved to metro Atlanta a few months ago.

We have a bunch of points to cash in on our Amex and I would like to get giftcards to Bloomingdales (wanting to get an Eva!)...would they let me do it over the phone? Unfortunately there isn't an LV in the Bloomingdales here in Atlanta.

If anything, can I go to the Atlanta Bloomingdales in person and have them order over the phone?

lenaofdc said:
So I have made several purchases from the Bloomingdales LV in Tysons Corner, VA so I have a "record" so to speak...but we just moved to metro Atlanta a few months ago.

We have a bunch of points to cash in on our Amex and I would like to get giftcards to Bloomingdales (wanting to get an Eva!)...would they let me do it over the phone? Unfortunately there isn't an LV in the Bloomingdales here in Atlanta.

If anything, can I go to the Atlanta Bloomingdales in person and have them order over the phone?

Yes they should! Louis Vuitton actually leases that space and hires its own staff. They are not affiliated with the Department Store that they are inside. I don't know if they would accept Bloomingdales gift cards, but definatly LV giftcards.