Does Balenciaga Work ever go on sale?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am in need of a bag for work. I think the work will be perfect!! (will it fit a laptop occasionally?

I really want to get one on sale. Do they go on sale regularly?
    I don't need it right away and I can wait!

I would love a deep red or black!!

Thanks!

2. Hi faye! I haven't heard of any recent sales that included the work style. Are you interested in buying only a new bag or would you be willing to get one off eBay? In the "Achtung" section, someone posted a great-looking black work.
    Good luck! :flowers:

3. I am open to used one as well!! I dont' know what Achtung is so I'm gonna go check it out!! Thanks!

4. Yes--oh, and also, aloha rag isnt raising their price on the Work style this fall, so it's like 100+ dollars off compared to getting it from BalNY! And no tax if you're not in hawaii either (plus free shipping)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice