Does Balenciaga sell/replace cording on handles?

KensingtonUK

Jun 13, 2014
No matter how careful, I feel like this is the first thing to look damaged and worn on a balenciaga. Has anyone does this before? How much is it?

Thanks!!

KensingtonUK

Jun 13, 2014
Just wanted to follow up and I called and spoke to the SA today and they do replace just the whipstitch and or the handles as well still.

Mariapia

Feb 21, 2012
France
Yes they do replace the handles. My 2005 Bal is in chèvre leather. At the boutique , the SA told me they might replace them with lamb....
I decided to take out the cording myself and used the extra laces instead.... ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410335629.917836.jpg

jessherf

Apr 1, 2014
i bought secondhand PT and the cording on handles look pretty bad. can my bag be repaired since i didn't buy the bag at the store? do they ask for receipt or something?
thankyou..

Mariapia

Feb 21, 2012
France
i bought secondhand PT and the cording on handles look pretty bad. can my bag be repaired since i didn't buy the bag at the store? do they ask for receipt or something?
thankyou..
When I went to the boutique ( the bag was not bought from them ten years ago) they didn't ask me any questions. Just offered to send the bag to Italy.
I finally did the job myself .....:smile:

jessherf

Apr 1, 2014
mariapia
thank you for your reply. you definitely did an awesome job! if only i have gut to do the same thing..

KensingtonUK

Jun 13, 2014
When I went to the boutique ( the bag was not bought from them ten years ago) they didn't ask me any questions. Just offered to send the bag to Italy.
I finally did the job myself .....:smile:

Do you remember what the price was? Thinking of doing it when I am there in a couple months