Does Balenciaga ever go on sale ?

^^ *Sai* .. isn't there a NM on the mag Mile?? Don't tell me they closed it; that used to be a favorite haunt when I visited my friends in Chi-Town!

It may have come down at some point, but it definitely was/is 10.25%. Highest sales tax in the country. Kind of hate that claim to fame.

Yep, I'm sure it's 9.25%. For my last in-store handbag purchase a few weeks back, I almost did not consider that but I got a nasty reminder when I saw the receipt :graucho:

It may have come down at some point, but it definitely was/is 10.25%. Highest sales tax in the country. Kind of hate that claim to fame.

Yep, I'm sure it's 9.25%. For my last in-store handbag purchase a few weeks back, I almost did not consider that but I got a nasty reminder when I saw the receipt :graucho:

Was trying to look for my receipt from a few weeks back, but I found this one ahead, so just took a pic of this one (blurred my name out first though hehe). It's from a few months back.

It made a BIG difference on the final price. :sad:

So Saira, you're also from the Windy City? :biggrin: I live in downtown Chicago, and I'm practically walking distance from the Mag Mile. That's NEVER done me any favors :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_2783 blurred name.jpg
    IMG_2783 blurred name.jpg
    713.9 KB · Views: 1,004
Was trying to look for my receipt from a few weeks back, but I found this one ahead, so just took a pic of this one (blurred my name out first though hehe). It's from a few months back.

So Saira, you're also from the Windy City? :biggrin: I live in downtown Chicago, and I'm practically walking distance from the Mag Mile. That's NEVER done me any favors :lol:

Glad to see it has gone down. In the city, and depending on what you are buying, there are additional taxes. It's so annoying. Yes, I am from Chi-town and live in Logan Square. Years ago, I went to law school right by the Mag Mile and definitely got myself into some trouble. :smile:

Glad to see it has gone down. In the city, and depending on what you are buying, there are additional taxes. It's so annoying. Yes, I am from Chi-town and live in Logan Square. Years ago, I went to law school right by the Mag Mile and definitely got myself into some trouble. :smile:

Living in the Chicago area, too. And, yes the tax is very painful on large purchases!!!

(LONDON) Balenciaga CITY/VELO/TOWN don't go on sale. Even in the seasonal colours, all colours are carry over. there will be a sale. starts on Wednesday 17th June but its peices that you wouldn't buy if they weren't on sale. No Classic balenciaga bags at all.