Does Azur look OK with black & other darks?

nason3

Feb 8, 2007
I'm loving the Stresa, & especially in Azur. However, I tend to wear a lot of dark colors, especially black & gray. In the esteemed opinion of you PF ladies, does Azur look OK with those colors? Or do you prefer them with lighter colors and pastels?:thinking:

I'm loving the Stresa, & especially in Azur. However, I tend to wear a lot of dark colors, especially black & gray. In the esteemed opinion of you PF ladies, does Azur look OK with those colors? Or do you prefer them with lighter colors and pastels?:thinking:

I totally love it with dark colours - it makes the bag and outfit POP! Such eyecandy!

www3.images.coolspotters.com/photos/42868/84fFef7FD070aB6A__gallery.JPG

See what I mean? ;)

Yes, it works with black. When you go to the boutique and look at the Azur pieces you will notice that some are bluer than other and some actually almost look black. I used to own a Saleya and it was a very dark blue that looked black. I used to use the Black Denim Bandeau on it and I swear it brought out the black in the blue. Definately wear it with black especially if your Azur is the darker blue.