Does Azur look OK with black & other darks?

nason3

Feb 8, 2007
I'm loving the Stresa, & especially in Azur. However, I tend to wear a lot of dark colors, especially black & gray. In the esteemed opinion of you PF ladies, does Azur look OK with those colors? Or do you prefer them with lighter colors and pastels?:thinking:

MOWCAM

O.G.
Nov 18, 2009
Norway
I'm loving the Stresa, & especially in Azur. However, I tend to wear a lot of dark colors, especially black & gray. In the esteemed opinion of you PF ladies, does Azur look OK with those colors? Or do you prefer them with lighter colors and pastels?:thinking:
I totally love it with dark colours - it makes the bag and outfit POP! Such eyecandy!

MOWCAM

O.G.
Nov 18, 2009
Norway
www3.images.coolspotters.com/photos/42868/84fFef7FD070aB6A__gallery.JPG

See what I mean? ;)

DesigningStyle

I left my heart in Sicily.
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
NJ, USA
Yes, it works with black. When you go to the boutique and look at the Azur pieces you will notice that some are bluer than other and some actually almost look black. I used to own a Saleya and it was a very dark blue that looked black. I used to use the Black Denim Bandeau on it and I swear it brought out the black in the blue. Definately wear it with black especially if your Azur is the darker blue.