Does Aqua '07 vary that much or is it...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. That this color is so ridiculously hard to capture on camera? I have tried and tried to get a true representation of the aqua I received yesterday (it is the same color as the one I returned, but better leather) I cannot get the color right in any pics. THat made me start thinking that maybe the color doesn't vary that much maybe it is just hard to photograph. Before I ordered these two I thought that aqua was much brighter more like turquoise, but no it is the love child of teal and turquoise '05! What do you all think?

2. I agree. It tends to photograph brighter and more turquoise. I would call it a bright teal rather than a turquoise.

3. i've seen a few bags in aqua and CAN vary a lot.

4. Hmmm, I haven't seen enough Aquas in person to tell you if they vary a lot. I know that there are certain leathers that absorb the color better (according to Kim at Balny). Also I think the amount of veins on a bag would determine the overall color.

But I absolutely agree with you on photographing Aqua. It's so hard! When I photographed my Aqua I couldn't get the underlying teal that was present in real life. It's almost as if the teal disappeared when the flash hit. Also, the bag is much "blue-er" than Teal 2005.

It is one of the hardest colors to truly photograph. However, I will say that in the sun it is as bright as the photos I've seen on the MP.

BTW, How do you like your new AQUA?! I LOOOOOOOVE the color. So pretty and mediterranean.

5. My aqua work that I had looked a lot like my Teal 05 work. I wish I had taken a comparison photo. The difference was that it had just a little bit more green to it and it was a tad bit brighter........in other words, GORGEOUS! Congrats on your new bag. I'm so glad you're happy with the leather on this one. I tried to get another aqua work the other day from Daphne but they're sold out.........only GH left.