Does anyone's WOC came with white dust bags?

panday

Jan 20, 2013
Toronto, ON
Has anyone bought a WOC that came with white dust bags? (the ones with the criss cossing black lines)
My friend recently bought a WOC through some local sites and was showing me a pic of her WOC (black cavier with silver hardware) and it had a white dust bag.... I told her WOCs no longer come with dust bags but she said that seller bought it back in 2012? The one I bought in 2015 just had felt...
Just wondering if it ever happened that WOC came with white dust bags or maybe the SA gave the original buyer an extra one....since I have heard people successfully asking for an extra dust bag...

Cammiecam

@coco_lottie
Sep 17, 2012
London, UK
Has anyone bought a WOC that came with white dust bags? (the ones with the criss cossing black lines)
My friend recently bought a WOC through some local sites and was showing me a pic of her WOC (black cavier with silver hardware) and it had a white dust bag.... I told her WOCs no longer come with dust bags but she said that seller bought it back in 2012? The one I bought in 2015 just had felt...
Just wondering if it ever happened that WOC came with white dust bags or maybe the SA gave the original buyer an extra one....since I have heard people successfully asking for an extra dust bag...
Hi, WOCS do come with dust bags now. They are black and velvety in material (lovely ☺)
But I've not seen a white one tbh.

panday

Jan 20, 2013
Toronto, ON
The white dust bag made me really skeptical.... I just helped her posted the wallet for authentication... fingers crossed!

avril1

Sep 6, 2012
The white dust bags only come with the classic flaps. Sometimes with reissues.
As far as I know, some boutiques do have extra white ones in their stock room (they don't have extra black ones) -- and I've gotten a white dust bag once when one of the drawstrings of my black dust bag broke.

twin-fun

O.G.
Mar 27, 2006
Not where I'd like to be
Accessories such as dust bags, boxes, shopping bags etc. never prove a handbag's authenticity or lack thereof. I have seen fake bags with authentic dust bags and authentic bags with fake dust bags.

Reactions: jchen815