Does anyone’s man also wear a matching LVoe bracelet to yours !??

benswife2007

MemesTreasures
O.G.
Dec 31, 2010
So my husband is thinking of giving me the love bracelet for our wedding annv and valt day (both in feb).

I’m thinking later I could maybe get him one but do any real guys (not celebs) wear them in real life ? Bonus points for any modeling pics on hubby :smile:

Last edited:
I’m not married. But also not a celebrity lol. I wear my love bracelet. I think it’s subtle enough to be truly unisex. Especially as they age and develop a patina.

And my brother who is married has considered getting the love. But doesn’t like that he can’t take it off. So he is contemplating getting the JUC (which is what his wife has).
But I think that goes to show married men can totally rock them too.

I’m not married. But also not a celebrity lol. I wear my love bracelet. I think it’s subtle enough to be truly unisex. Especially as they age and develop a patina.

And my brother who is married has considered getting the love. But doesn’t like that he can’t take it off. So he is contemplating getting the JUC (which is what his wife has).
But I think that goes to show married men can totally rock them too.
So you leave yours on all the time ?

So you leave yours on all the time ?
Hi there! What a lovely idea to return his gift and wear the matching bracelets...
Have you scrolled through the photos of the love bracelet threads here? I remember quite a few men are rocking this piece. Would you consider white gold, which some find more "masculine"?
IMHO it was meant to be a piece worn by a couple in love. And I also find it very "unisex". But then in the end, you know your husband best. Does he wear any jewelry at all or a watch? Is he strictly the conservative type or more laid back and open to trying new things? These are the things I would ask myself.

I have a guy friend who wears one, his parents bought a Love Bracelet for him and all his siblings (another older sister and a younger brother). The entire family wear matching ones, I've never thought of it as weird, never saw anyone else think it was weird or even notice it.

benswife2007,
My wife and I both wear matching (well kind of, hers has diamonds and mine is plain) WG loves. We got them them a couple of years ago to celebrate a milestone wedding anniversary. I didn't like YG for me, and she already had a YG and RG, so WG was the way to go for both of us. I enjoyed wearing it so much I've since added a YG to celebrate another milestone! We've really enjoyed having a 24/7 celebration on our wrists. I'll get a picture soon - Bob

So my husband is thinking of giving me the love bracelet for our wedding annv and valt day (both in feb).

I’m thinking later I could maybe get him one but do any real guys (not celebs) wear them in real life ? Bonus points for any modeling pics on hubby :smile:

Here's a photo-
I said that I didn't like YG for me, and I didn't at first. But when I tried a YG in combination with the WG I loved the look! Go figure...

222.jpg

475645FC-8776-42A4-909F-07886B88EFE1.jpeg 3C63C664-0D2F-4280-9A0B-E89042B6E58E.jpeg CB8FAE9B-D43E-4828-8F74-65A568C3B76B.jpeg A7ACB317-310D-4E0D-938F-E8B1993771E9.jpeg

Hi, I am a man... not only do I wear a Love bracelet, but have been for over 30 years. I have the JUC, the Yurman Cable Classic, The Tiffany T block, Hermes Click Clack and the VCA magic bracelet

Hi, I am a man married to a beautiful woman and I have been wearing my Love Bracelet for over 30 years.
“J!m”

Reactions: avcbob