Does anyone wear their Sabrina with the long shoulder strap???

Really! I might need to take her out then and just look at her. That is honestly the first one I have seen worn like that (or maybe just noticed). I just love the way the plump satchel"lly" Sabrina looks.

I'm with you..I really like the satchel look of it.

I have not tried it on the shoulder yet:smile:

I have used the strap too, just to have my hands free with my 3 kids. I have found that it doesn't seem to want to stay put on my shoulder though. I've had that same problem with Coach bags in the past. I just don't know if what I had in my bag was heavy enough to keep the strap in place. Anyone else have this issue?

That is why I didn't get the Sabrina. I was lured to her because I like the look of satchel, but prefer shoulder. However, it won't stay on my shoulder

I prefer to wear my Sabrina as a satchel and have never used her as a shoulder bag b/c I do not feel like it sits right. I have a few times used the long strap and made the Sabrina into a crossbody to have my hands frees to carry in shopping bags and groceries.

All the time! It's funny though, because I usually wear my medium Sabrina as a shoulder bag and the large as a satchel. I love being able to use it both ways--gives you 2 bags for the price of 1!

IMO Sabrina is at her BEST when worn as a satchel...BUT I have carried her by the shoulder strap once or twice simply because I HAD TO!!! I would never CHOOSE to carry her this way, that JMHO.

I love the look of Sabrina, but NOT as a shoulder bag...I think she looks all wrong that way. Sorry to those who carry her this way, not trying to offend, it's JMO.

That's the ONE reason that I do like my Julianne (well the MAIN reason.) I always look at my leather grey Julianne and WISH soooo bad that she was a large grey leather Sabrina, but Julainne does seem to look better carried on the shoulder, although I usually carry her by hand. Keep in mind this is coming from a 32 year old woman who has no children (and never will by choice) so I don't need the "hands free" option that often. I carry about 99% of my bags as handbags!!!!

I have (and will) only use the sabrina as a satchel. To me, it defeats her classic look when made into a shoulder bag. There are lots of other Coach bags that were meant to be shoulder only and look nicer in that format...the sabrina doesn't but it for me when worn that way. That's just my opinion and to each her own :yes:

I saw a lady wearing her sabrina with the shoulder strap on the smallest setting like a sling backpack. The bag itself sat like a hump on her back. It was the strangest thing.

I don't have a Sabrina but I saw a girl in the Metro station wearing the smaller Sabrina long with the shoulder strap and it looked really cute. The satchel way makes it look more like an LV Speedy. I actually like the satchel and strap wearing styles equally.

That's why I love the Sabrina, because I can carry it both ways. I have the small one and carry her mostly by shoulder. The handles do make it easier to grab her in and out of my car.

Does anyone wear their Sabrina with the long shoulder strap???
of course we do!
i commute to work daily and when i walk, i prefer to have it hand-held..
but when i'm standing inside the crowded train, shoulder carry is the best for it to stay put and for my hand to hold onto the railing..

I love being able to use it both ways--gives you 2 bags for the price of 1!
perfectly well said! :tup:

I wear my patent Sabrina with the chain strap on my shoulder much more often than my other Sabrina. I love the chain strap, and really think that bag looks great either way. My resort Sabrina I carry mostly in the crook of my arm. It doesn't hold it's shape as well as the patent and does look funny on the shoulder.