Does anyone wear their JUC very loose? And have mod pics

sarachryan

O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
I’m wondering does anyone wear their JUC 2/3 cm more than their wrist?
so a 15 cm wrist with an 18 JUC etc

I really dont like anything tight but can’t try on and wondering would this be mad

I think it’s really something you should try on. I’m a size 17 in JUC and tried the 18 and 19 hoping it would give me a loose fit but it only stuck out of the sides more with the larger size. Which had to do with the shape of my wrist. So it didn’t slide up higher like I wanted it to. Bigger wasn’t better or looser in this case. My proper size is very comfortable though. Never really digs and doesn’t catch on my wrist bone at all.

I do wear mine (16) pretty loose- the ends do stick out quite a bit which bothers me but I also had the smaller size (15) for a couple of days at home and know that I do not like the look of the smaller one - also the smaller one hurt my wristbone, I could not stack it with my 17 love and I prefer that it goes up my arm a bit further. So all in all I am happy!!!

06767BC8-994F-4EEA-88D8-64FDEFF99EB1.jpeg

I do wear mine (16) pretty loose- the ends do stick out quite a bit which bothers me but I also had the smaller size (15) for a couple of days at home and know that I do not like the look of the smaller one - also the smaller one hurt my wristbone, I could not stack it with my 17 love and I prefer that it goes up my arm a bit further. So all in all I am happy!!!

View attachment 4872675
Looks great on you with a love. Do you ever wear them together without a buffer in between? Wondering if the 2 would scratch each other.

I like the look of the JUC worn loose, however, for me it was not the most comfortable to wear it loose. I was between sizes 15 and 16 and the 16 fell almost at the same point as 15 but stuck out on the sides and that was not comfortable for me and my arm felt engaged constantly, trying to keep it in place. So while I like the look of the JUC worn loose, I went for the tighter fit as it felt more comfortable.
I believe it really depends on the shape of your wrist and forearm. If you are comfortable with the looser fit, go for it. It looks great!

• Love
Reactions: 880 and sarachryan