Does anyone wear a solid gold bracelet watch everyday??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm looking at buying a new watch for everyday wear, and although I would prefer a solid gold watch I'm considering stainless steel because it is harder wearing.

I really prefer gold, however, and don't want to be disapointed and regret the choice to get stainless steel.

Does anyone have any recommendations on what I should do? Should I get the gold and suffer the scratches, or just get ss?? What would you do?
    Thanks!!!

2. how about stainless and gold? a happy medium between the two :smile: my daily watch is a cartier roadster in steel and gold and it works with anything :smile:

3. I agree ^^. Get a stainless steel and gold. Rolex has a great two tone as does Cartier.

4. i dont like two tone as much as solid gold watch because imho it's boring... :P i wear a gold bracelet watch with black face everyday and love it

5. Go for the gold & enjoy the scratches - it adds a nice patina.

6. I wear my solid gold Rolex everyday and I really never even noticed if it has any scratches on it.
    If it does, I can just get them buffed out when the watch goes in to a tune-up.