Does anyone watch The Good Wife?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EllaL

May 7, 2010
I started watching this the other day and to my surprise it is really good. I like the way it tells the story of "the other side" of shows like Law & Order and CSI.

I do find myself wondering what exactly is Collinda's (sp?) job title. At first I thought she was an assistant, or maybe a paralegal, but now I'm starting to wonder if she is a detective hired to investigate for the firm. Whatever it is she does, she feels under paid.

I started watching this the other day and to my surprise it is really good. I like the way it tells the story of "the other side" of shows like Law & Order and CSI.

I do find myself wondering what exactly is Collinda's (sp?) job title. At first I thought she was an assistant, or maybe a paralegal, but now I'm starting to wonder if she is a detective hired to investigate for the firm. Whatever it is she does, she feels under paid.

I think she is just an investigator - and I agree - she is underpaid. I love her character - she seems to be able to do anything. Wish I had someone like her to deal with all the crap that comes up in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.