Does anyone watch Criminal Minds?

Just start watching this show on dvd a week ago and i can't stop! I'm on the 3rd episode on season 3 now where they lost gideon, aw i love gideon, him and reid's special connection is so sweet.
My fave character in the show is reid and Garcia.
I'm not a big fans of prentiss though

Reid is just too cute, i always love the geek type on movies, he almost beat sheldon cooper in my head. It's an amazing fact too that matthew gray gubler is a model, director, actor and an artist.

I watched it the other day it was an episode w they guy who plays Daniel on the Young and the Restless, the most horrible acting I've ever seen, two of the characters "including daniel" were suppose to be from New Orleans, I don't know what kind of accent they were trying to pull off but it terrible. Especially everytime I heard "Daniel" say "cher" we DO NOT pronounce it the way it's spelled, it's pronounce "sha". #1 Cajun french sounds completely different then "France" french speaking. O yeah and we don't have a "southern bell" accent either, we actually sound more like people from New York.

This was the episode that I started the "accent" blog about. I couldn't take it anymore Lol.