Does anyone watch Battlestar Galactica?

Oct 25, 2006
I love Battlestar Galactica? I need to buy season 1 on DVD, but I love this show!! Yes, I am a sci-fi girl. Well actually I like lots of TV shows and movies. Anyway, any thoughts on the new season and what will happen in January?

SO loves it;I am ambivalent. I prefer lighter, more humorous sci-fi & amn a total and complete StarGate junkie.

I sort of follow Battlestar Galactica just because I have seen enough episodes to care about the people, but hate how bleak the writer's view of humanity and the future is.

i actually caught a marathon of season 2.0 & 2.5 this summer and i was totally hooked. I need to get season 1 to get a real feel of what's going on though, but I love this show!! i used to watch Stargate, but i don't anymore. I also loved that show on Sci-Fi ...........Farscape!! Used to love that show until they cancelled it.

Me! Me! Me!!! Me!!!! I love this show! Lots of thoughts on what will happen in January, but I don't want to spoil it! Keeping it as generic as possible.

1. Is Baltar a cylon?

2. Will Lee and Kyra come clean?

3. Will Sharon be reunited with Hera?

I have a couple wondering thoughts about the Chief (I forget his name) and the five stones, but anyways.... that's all for now. You all need to catch up!

I couldn't even read the rest of the posts before posting - YESSS!!! I love Battlestar. I can't wait until it starts up again. I :heart: Starbuck. I totally have a girlcrush on her - I wear my tank top backwards like her sometimes when I work out (okay, a lot when I work out). I keep eyeing the new urban decay "dogtag" lipglosses to finish the look... LOL :rolleyes:

probably old news, but my hubby just told me about these (since i was finishing season 2.5):

SCIFI.COM | Battlestar Galactica

they're 10 short (2-5 minutes) scenes that fit between 2.5 and 3.0. kind of interesting....and might fill a bit of BSG void until the 21st. :smile: aaaaah i really want to watch season 3.0! i should just bite the bullet and download it from itunes. that's what christmas gift certificates are for. :yes:

I couldn't even read the rest of the posts before posting - YESSS!!! I love Battlestar. I can't wait until it starts up again. I :heart: Starbuck. I totally have a girlcrush on her - I wear my tank top backwards like her sometimes when I work out (okay, a lot when I work out). I keep eyeing the new urban decay "dogtag" lipglosses to finish the look... LOL :rolleyes:

Love Starbuck too!! She's my fave. I don't know what's up with Baltar. He may be a cylon because otherwise they should have killed him by now. He gets on everyones nerves (cylon & human). The captain's name is Adama. Also, isn't BG moving to Sunday nights?? I like it on Friday's. I guess I can tiVo it anyway, but I already watch Brothers & Sisters at 10:00 on Sunday!!!

Also, Sharon is gonna go CRAZY when she finally is reunited with Hera!!!

Oh! I love Battlestar! My hubby got me hooked on this show. I couldn't believe that Starbuck just killed herself like that! She is a main character so I don't think she is gone from the show just yet! What if she is a Cylon after all?

I got my hubby the "Frak OFF" tee for X-mas. He loves it!