Does anyone want to talk me into a Campana?

I tried the campana is woven and not woven leather and I liked the woven much more because the solid was pretty heavy. I tried the small which isn't small at all and it's a wonderful bag and really different from the veneta.

I tried the campana is woven and not woven leather and I liked the woven much more because the solid was pretty heavy. I tried the small which isn't small at all and it's a wonderful bag and really different from the veneta.

Tanja, so true- the solid leather Campana (in large) is so much heavier than the woven. Although I think that the small size Campana in plain leather is very manageable.
The large solid could put your arm in a sling if you filled it too full!

anybody have a pic of the medium campana on? i am terrible when it comes to measurement. is the medium campana a lot smaller than the ball bag?

This is a picture with my woven Campana (the smaller of the two sizes):
P1010003-4.jpg

And Beauxgoris, I don't want to be an enabler here:whistle: ...but to answer your question, yes, it's worth getting a Campana even if you have a Veneta, which is a wonderful bag too...
because these bags are like eating potato chips-you can NEVER HAVE ENOUGH!:nuts:

Marly, you said it so well and true..... this is what Bottega's doing to me now .... I just can't get enough of Bottega chips!!! I have a Veneta and I nearly bought the Sloane which is actually modeled after the Veneta! Believe or not, the kind SA actually had to talk me out of getting the Sloane... so I got a Cocker instead... but still, the Sloane kept creeping into my mind.... Help!:sweatdrop:

Marlene,
thanks for the pics.....

Mlbags... the sloane is also creeping in my mind... But I want to wait and see what color they will have next season...
Aww.... I cannot believe I am already dreaming of fall bags....