Does anyone want to see my dream bag, the ultra cool black crash Rock Me Midi?

*suzi*

O.G.
Sep 16, 2006
Well, anyone that frequents this forum knows that I have been dreaming of a black crash Rock Me Midi since what seems like an eternity. I really thought that I would never have enough discipline to get the funds together, and so far I was right.;) Yet an angel was sent to make my dream a reality. I don't know who she is, but I am absolutely astounded by her generosity. I don't think anyone has ever done anything so nice for me, and it left me both speechless and teary eyed (both quite rare occurrences for me:yes:). So, all I know is that my angel wanted to thank me for being the BE Mod last year and asked Jackie to make me this gorgeous bag.

Well, THANK YOU dear angel. I don't know how I could ever thank you enough. Words just can't express what your kind act has meant to me. I love this bag to pieces, and will wear it until it falls apart in my hands! Most importantly, it will always remind me how my time here was spent with some of the most wonderful ladies I have ever had the pleasure of virtually knowing! Thank you sweet angel.:smooch:

:urock:

Now, enough of the sappy stuff.:graucho: Let me introduce you to my favorite BE bag, EVER! It's the ultra cool black crash Rock Me Midi.:love: I took loads of pictures so everyone can get an idea of what an incredible style this is with amazing details. Also, I love the new black crash even better than the old black crash. It seems to be a bit thicker, yet just as smooshy and soft. It's definitely a leather I think everyone would love.

016 (Medium).jpg

Gayle 022 (Medium) (2).jpg

017 (Medium).jpg

angel 006 (Medium).jpg

angel 011 (Medium).jpg

OMG!!! Suzi, a dream bag it is!!! GORGEOUS one of a kind bag, and with the lining you dreamed of!! Congrats!! You deserve it and I know you will wear it well.

And to the angel out there, you have a big, generous, loving heart!!

Last edited:
Oh wow! That bag is gorgeous! Somebody must think the world of you, *suzi*!

Congrats, and ROCK that bag with your bad self!

What a beautiful bag & story! Congratulations!!! I love the blue lining against the black & with the "Crash" leather name & your story, it brought to mind the Dave Matthews song "Crash In to Me"- a perfect tune for your bag love!

Thank you, everyone! I really am in bag heaven.:cloud9:

I love how lightweight the black crash is, and I can tell you from my past experience that the bag will only get better in time. It gets super smooshy and never ever marks or scuffs. Plus, you can take it out in the pouring rain without any worries at all. It's so nice to have a bag that you don't have to baby, because I do not baby my bags at all!

The Rock Me style seems to be the perfect style for me. It has the best of every style combined into one. It looks like a WTM with a wider bottom and sans circles. It has the cool threaded handles of the Love Me, but they aren't as wide so they fit comfortably in your hands. Also, I love lotts of silver hardware. Very rocker chic.:supacool:

I think the reason why I tend to carry my BE bags over many of my other ones (which are mostly J Choo, Prada, Gucci and Miu Miu), is because of the messenger strap. I have essentially stopped buying bags without the long strap because it's so darn versatile. You can go hands free easily when it's needed, and I have noticed I tend to use it a lot!

Last but not least, the pockets on the outside are a great addition! I hope Jackie does more of that on any new styles she brings out. It's so easy to find your cell phone!

I'm so happy!:wlae:

:tpfrox:​