does anyone use this...

jennavuitton

Jan 20, 2008
bag as a baby bag? I just recently found out I'm pregnant and the first think I thought of was a Coach baby bag..( i probably shouldn't admit that:lol:)

anyway, I'm just curious if anyone has it and if you like it.

Attachments

laurasjeel

O.G.
Aug 25, 2007
congratulations! :tender: Now I am all broody! I don't have that bag, because I don't have a baby lol, but imo I think that pic you have is the most attractive and cute baby bag!

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
Congrats!!!!!!!!!! I think it is uber cute! My only worry would be not wanting to actually USE the tattersall changing pad lol!

Mrs. MC

Dec 4, 2007
I love having stylish diaper bags, it makes diapering and carrying baby stuff more fun !

margaritaxmix

Apr 5, 2007
NYC
Congratulations!!

I think that bag will be PERFECT - the coated canvas is super easy to clean too... you just wipe it down!

May 26, 2007
FL
I think one other gal here had the same bag in pink, but she was using it for work or school. I think it would make a perfect diaper bag, but as spoiled rotten said, you need to figure out if you should get pink or blue! ;)

oriolesfan22

Loving Coach and LV
O.G.
Jun 17, 2007
Congrats on the baby! My SA told me she had to show me her baby bag and this is what she came running out of the back room with!