Does anyone use their pochette as a cosmetics case?

Twobluecats

Dec 30, 2012
I don't typically bring along a ton of cosmetics, but I was thinking of purchasing the new pochette, removing the strap and using it as a cosmetics when not carrying it as it's own precious bag.

Is it too big? I am currently carrying a compact origami wallet and a Sully bag.

saenzio

Oct 10, 2012
I do use mine as a cosmetic and miscellaneous kind of bag inside of my other bags when not using it as its own purse. I think the size is fine! You could also use the mini pochette if you don't have much makeup that you need to put inside of it! Hope that helps! :smile:

viewwing

i luv bags
O.G.
Oct 1, 2008
In bag fantasy
I actually use the mini pochette to hold my powder, lipgloss lipstick, a pack of travel tissue, small tube of mascara and some pills in my bigger bags. It's really practical to find your smaller items as they r all consolidated in the pochette.

Jul 3, 2006
I removed the strap on my pouch that came with my damier pap and use it for items in my bag so I don't see why this couldn't be done. Problem would be that it's not very thick, so things like eyelash curlers would make it bulge out really weird.

navyblue

May 17, 2012
I have two pochettes and I use one to hold make-up. It fits a compact, blush and brush, 3 lip glosses, mascara and eye lash conditioner, a coupe of eye shadows, trevel-size toothbrush and tooth paste, kleenex, dental floss, travel-size deodorant, and some more bits I stufff in it... Hope that helps

Twobluecats

Dec 30, 2012
I have two pochettes and I use one to hold make-up. It fits a compact, blush and brush, 3 lip glosses, mascara and eye lash conditioner, a coupe of eye shadows, trevel-size toothbrush and tooth paste, kleenex, dental floss, travel-size deodorant, and some more bits I stufff in it... Hope that helps
Awesome detail! Thanks so much!

blushnkisses

Jun 5, 2012
USA
I sometimes use my pochette inside of my bags to hold misc things, afraid to put makeup in there in case they spill.

amyrebecca

Mar 15, 2012
Yes! I have used my older pochette as a makeup bag for years. I sometimes grab it and use it as a clutch when I don't want to take my whole purse with me.