Does anyone use the Shopping tote as a casual/mom bag?

Breadnbrie

Jun 11, 2016
Hi all! I love the dark anthracite shopping tote and was wondering if anyone uses it for the above purposes. This bag looks crazy practical and is decently priced, but I do wonder if the smooth leather is prone to scratches and/or looks too dressy. Thoughts (and photos if possible) are appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG_6719.PNG
    IMG_6719.PNG
    241.6 KB · Views: 710
I bought one last month in black and I absolutely love it. I don't have kids of my own so it's not (yet) a mom bag, but I do wear it every day and love it as a casual bag to carry all sorts of things (3 bottles of wine and last minute groceries on NYE? no problem! picked up a parcel from the post office? just chuck in there).The leather is soft and supple yet strong and scratch resistant. I was a bit apprehensive at first as it doesn't have a structured bottom but surprisingly it carries a lot of weight without slouching.
It fits everything and then some and is a lot more durable than it looks.The leather, straps included still look brand new. It is, to be fair, still very new but I have put it to the test by using it so frequently and nohing has yet managed to scratch or damage it in any way, not even the harsh weather here in Sweden.
The one negative thing I can come up with is that the little inside pouch is a bit too small, compared to let's say the one that comes with the LV neverfull.
Also, it seems as if the price is raised twice a year so get one before the next increase for maximum value. I bought mine in London for £640 and it had been £570 just months before. It was £ 475 when it was first released not that long ago.

ysltote.JPG

Reactions: jaclynella
I have this bag in a burgundy colour. It is really light and practical. I'm a mum with a toddler.

I was also concerned about security with an open top bag but it has been fine. I put a scarf over the top of my things and there is a clip which stays put.

I would definitely recommend it. I really like the clean design and it is not too common (unlike the LV never full which I see everywhere).

I'm a mom and I use mine all the time. I have one in gray and one in yellow, which I use mostly during the summer, and both are great for carrying your stuff and your baby's.

Hi all! I love the dark anthracite shopping tote and was wondering if anyone uses it for the above purposes. This bag looks crazy practical and is decently priced, but I do wonder if the smooth leather is prone to scratches and/or looks too dressy. Thoughts (and photos if possible) are appreciated!

Hi! See my post above [emoji4]

I've had it in black for about a year and a half. It is extremely durable. I use it for work almost daily (alternating with my LV Neverfull), and carry a laptop along with my purse stuff in it. I've taken it on business trips. It goes with me on shopping excursions, outings with the kids, soccer games/practices, etc... The bag doesn't show any signs of wear on the outside or inside. I love it. I was worried about scratching, but despite very heavy use, it still looks new. I am debating purchasing it in a lighter color to wear more for summer months.

Reactions: kbcrew