Does anyone use LV Keyholders?

Kellyd

O.G.
Jan 5, 2007
I was looking around on the LV site and of course looking for a wallet, but also noticed keyholders... the 4 key and the 6 key ( I would need the 6) So..... what style, color, etc do you all use?;)

I bought one but had to return it as all my keys are too bulky and I couldn't close the keyholder with all the keys in it. I chose a cles in it's place.

I have a 4 key holder in taiga. Although it can hold more than four keys. I got this to use as a celphone holder (I unscrewed the hardware) and when I changed to another phone and it didn't fit anymore, it was reincarnated as a keyholder. Took some photos for your reference.

Attachments

• key holder 001.jpg
    key holder 001.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 233
  • key holder 002.jpg
    key holder 002.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 198
my friend has it, and its just to bulky for me as I need to carry 4 keys one of which being for my car and the keyless remote just does not work in it. If i had less bulky keys though I would get it for sure.

I have the 6-key holder in damier. I have a bulky car key (w/ the built in car remote onto it) and that would not fit into the loop. I had to put a small ring on the key then loop it, but it fits fine with five other regular keys.

i also have the 4 key holder in pomme vernis. i'm in love with it!
406937156_ce4978d52d_o.jpg

you know, I've been meaning to ask about them, how do they work? Do you have to detach the key when you are in your car? can anyone take a picture of it while the key is in the ignition so I can see how it will hang?