Does anyone use bluefly.com?

1. I never buy stuff from there and probably never will but in the bag giveaway thing I won a 10% code...
    8KRXK4M

2. bluefly is a fav for me because I found two great buys..it can be hit or miss at times..but in general I LOVE IT

3. Bluefly is sort of bittersweet for me. Whenever I'm in the mood though, I like to go through the tons of stuff they have, and you can usually find some good stuff! However, there's a lot of complaints of inflated retail prices in their attempt to make themselves look better. But, overall, it's a good site (fun games all the time, too!).

4. Yeah I've noticed the false retail prices before too...

5. anybody run into a fake purse on bluefly before?
    sometimes i fell like the price can be too good to be true.

6. Bluefly sell only authentic items, so the chance of coming across a fake from them would be pretty far out.;)

7. I like Bluefly. Depending on how I'm feeling, sometimes I feel like a Bluefly addict because I can spend hours and hours going through their items. And they add new things everyday. Pretty time-consuming. Their shipping is fast, and I've never had problems returning anything to them. One of the problem I think is that because they have so many different designers, the sizes vary ALOT! So, if something doesn't fit, I return it right away.

8. just got dolce and gabbana jeans from them yesterday.

9. YES! I bought 2 bags from them, returned one, and will get another one tomorrow.

10. I've got a few Gucci bags from them. I didn't notice the price inflation (at least not on the ones I bought) since I checked gucci.com. Occassionally they send me 15% coupons and those are really great. I've returned things to them and had no problems. Love the wide variety of things they have.

11. I use them all the time. Great items and great return policy.

12. I was one of their first customers way back when. At that time you couldn't find the things online that they had.

I do check it out regularly but for some reason most of what I've bought there goes back. I wanted to love them but don't like the very old stuff at still-high inflated retail prices, Chanel for instance. Also, Bluefly has an unpublicized policy of banning orders from people who return too many times, bizarre for an online retailer. So I may get banned someday.

13. I just bought a BCBG dress from them yesterday.

14. I really lucked out..got the tessuto night from prada which is still out..and the dior key pouch that i got was a great price...they completely underestimated how much the retail was (which, from what i remeber from elux, was 175) i only paid about 75

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice