Does anyone use a LV phone case for Droid?

trumanfinn

O.G.
Jul 31, 2009
I know that my husband isn't into getting me a bag for Christmas, but I'm thinking that I could persuade him to go for an slg.
I would love a phone case for my phone (Motorola Droid) but I only see one for I-Phone.
Does anyone use a phone case for Droid, and if so..which one will it fit?
TIA!

I can barely fit my iPhone 4 in the cigarette case width wise, and i think the droid is bigger than the iPhone. The cigarette case is fantastic for my compact digital camera though.

That's a great question...I'm going to be getting a Droid soon, and I was wondering the same thing...[I also agree about the online prices. I've been watching them in anticipation of getting my new phone.]

Oh, that would be interesting-- I have a Droid too. I don't think I'd want anything mono though- it would get lost in my bag with all the other slgs and usual junk--- it would have to be a bright case so I could find my phone pretty quickly! Right now my phone is wrapped in a bright Fuchsia color.

I got an iphone case for my iphone 4 which fits perfectly even if it wasnt made for the iphone 4 especially. I hope they make Android phone cases too, because many people use Android phones. :smile: