Does anyone use a LV phone case for Droid?

trumanfinn

O.G.
Jul 31, 2009
Pa
I know that my husband isn't into getting me a bag for Christmas, but I'm thinking that I could persuade him to go for an slg.
I would love a phone case for my phone (Motorola Droid) but I only see one for I-Phone.
Does anyone use a phone case for Droid, and if so..which one will it fit?
TIA!

aprilbug

Nov 11, 2010
I read some where online that the cigarette case was a good fit for the droid so Im thinking about getting it and trying it myself.

lelliebunny

life in mon mono
Aug 4, 2010
I can barely fit my iPhone 4 in the cigarette case width wise, and i think the droid is bigger than the iPhone. The cigarette case is fantastic for my compact digital camera though.

trumanfinn

O.G.
Jul 31, 2009
Pa
hmmm, guess I'll have to go try them out. There are a lot of cigarette cases on the bay at good prices, too!

him8nce_momma69

designer diva
Dec 20, 2009
Our designer closets...
That's a great question...I'm going to be getting a Droid soon, and I was wondering the same thing...[I also agree about the online prices. I've been watching them in anticipation of getting my new phone.]

May 13, 2007
Ohh I'd like to see how the Droid fits. I have a Droid X and my boyfriend has an iphone 4 and the droid x is much larger width wise and just all around size.

LVLoveaffair

Bagaholic
O.G.
Jul 16, 2009
Sunny Florida
Oh, that would be interesting-- I have a Droid too. I don't think I'd want anything mono though- it would get lost in my bag with all the other slgs and usual junk--- it would have to be a bright case so I could find my phone pretty quickly! Right now my phone is wrapped in a bright Fuchsia color.

aprilbug

Nov 11, 2010
Please let us know if you find anything to fit the Droid. I have the original Droid so its smaller than the Droid X.