Home & Garden Does anyone use a Diptique hourglass diffuser?

ame

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
Is it worth the investment? I would like to get one for my work office which is about maybe 12x12? and I don't want it to be ridiculously strong, but some reviews I've read indicate it's SUPER weak...

Is it worth the investment? I would like to get one for my work office which is about maybe 12x12? and I don't want it to be ridiculously strong, but some reviews I've read indicate it's SUPER weak...

Hi There,

Did you ever buy your diffuser? If yes, how do you like the hourglass diffuser. I've read that the hourglass diffuser doesn't give off a lot of scent. But I've heard that their new electronic diffuser is give off a stronger scent. I guessing due to the fan in the diffuser. I've also heard that a lot of their candles are very light in scent. I don't own any at this time. But I've heard that the Room Spray for a longer time.

I own one, and I've used it once. I'm not a candle person. I didn't even notice the smell with it burning. I ended up buying room spray and that works fine but doesn't linger.

How candles from this brand have you own and do the bottomsof these candles get really hot ? I know you should trim the wick before burning it. To prevent the soot.
Thank you

I always use a coaster under my candles. I haven't noticed these to be any hotter than others I've bought though.