Does anyone understand this bag?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am not "getting" the weird pocket on the front. It looks like a tennis racket case or something. There is a zipper at the top of it, but is it open one the end as well? I am inexplicably drawn to the rest of the bag (don't care for the H), but this pocket is just odd.

hog028s-kbwabma03002pn6572_p.jpg
  2. Is that a Hogan bag? If so, I read something about how they were inspired by tennis this season. They have a satchel that's cute and the outlining of the bag is "inspired" by two tennis rackets...

3. Yes, it is Hogan. I have seen the satchel bag...it is almost a tennis remake of their motorcycle bag from a few seasons ago. I totally love Hogans (have four so far). I am just not sure about this front pocket.

4. Tennis Anyone???

Not for everyday use....!!

5. lol, it's a funny looking bag isn't it. it'll probably look better with the tennis racket inside it but only if it's in that compartment at all times. :weird:

6. I am a tennis player and a fan Hogan bags, but this bag just does not do it for me. :wacko:

ETenebris- I'm always drooling over your yellow Scout! :love: