Does anyone tie scarfs to their Bbags?

i'd imagine bbags to look really cute with LV scarfs....they come in so many colors and sizes.... i like the print of LV scarfs more than Hermes cuz it's more fun :smile:

I personally won't tie scarves to my B-bags. B-bags look their best IMO slouchy and distressed and casual...Hermes or other more "formal" looking bags look better with a scarf tied to them. Besides the tassels on the B-bags already serve the purpose of the scarves, i.e. something tied onto the bag. Just my personal view...

I personally won't tie scarves to my B-bags. B-bags look their best IMO slouchy and distressed and casual...Hermes or other more "formal" looking bags look better with a scarf tied to them. Besides the tassels on the B-bags already serve the purpose of the scarves, i.e. something tied onto the bag. Just my personal view...

I agree 100%. I think with the hardware, tassles, etc... these bags have enough going on. I could never tie a scarf or put a charm on my bbags.

I also feel like people start doing it because they saw someone else do it and then it really loses the whole "I like to personalize my bag." However, I look at chauss and her bag/twilly and it is very chauss. Somehow it works for her and her look. She has her own incredible style and the scarf on her bbag reflects that style.

I have a really pretty no-name chiffon scarf that I've been wanting to try on my BG pink City. If I can get to it tonight, I'll post some pics.

BTW misspiggy, I absolutely love your tagline!