Does anyone tie scarfs to their Bbags?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I would love to see how they look! Please post pictures or comment! Thanks!:smile:

2. I've done it. But can't post pics until monday...hubby is around !:P

3. ^^^Send him on some errands!:lol:

What scarves do you put on your bags?

4. Can't help you with this one Zac - I'm a purist...nothing gets attached to my b bags :smile: . I like them naked............

5. I always get tempted to tie a scarf to my Bbags! If I buy an expensive scarf I want to make sure I would use it.

6. It's 8 in the eavening over here...dinnertime and mum is on the computer...:shame:

I don't do it much since it reminds me of the 80ties, but usually Hermès!

7. Sometimes I tie an Alexander McQueen skull scarf to it, but I think I prefer it nakie

8. ^^ ditto :P:heart::graucho:

9. That's what I'm considering buying! I like mine naked but the scarf looks cool on it too! Someone please post a picture if you can.

10. Thanks LP!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!! The black and white scarf looks so cool on Chauss' rouge vif bag!!!!!!! Don't you think????????

11. Carrie Bradshaw I do that too! I love my black city with skulls hanging down

12. I think its a gorgeous idea.. cant wait to see photos.. ladies.. please :smile:

13. its a cute idea. I want to do it too. :yes:

Would it be cheesy to tie scarves like this on the bag?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. jem~ I think it would look great! Those sort of remind me of Pucci scarves in a way. Very pretty!