Does anyone think this Juicy bag is cute for spring?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does anyone think the Juicy Couture floral Michelle bag is cute? I usually don't like Juicy bags but I think this one is pretty. I think it would be cute for the spring and summer- like with a dark brown tank top and jeans or a denim skirt? Its only $175- and its pretty big, too 15" by 11". I might just preorder one from Saks.

-Stephanie

juicy bag.jpg
  2. I like the color but I don't really like the flowers...kinda like the dior the flower thingy....

3. I think its adorable!

4. It's super cute, I was thinking about buying that very bag actually ! ;)

5. OMG! I was thinking of doing the same thing. I think it is very very cute

6. i think its really cute for spring...i was thinking of getting it but i'm just debating how much use i will get out of it... lol

7. It's cute, but not my style.

8. Actually, I think Juicy has a great new line of bags - This one is too young and cutsey for me - but for a feminine young girl, it's right on!!!

9. It's very cute! Probably a bit young for me, but definitely cute.

10. It's cute but I don't like the tassles on it.

11. I think it's really cute. It is one of the only Juicy bags I like actually.

12. I think it's adorable! It would be great for casual summer outfits!

13. I love it, and normally I don't like their bags, its so pretty!

14. I do like it.
    I just wouldn't carry it. Not my style.

15. i say, go for it! the embroidery would be adorable for spring!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice