Does Anyone Think of How Blessed We Are?

I'm thankful every day for what I have, and I always remember that not everyone is so fortunate (and of course, one ought to share the wealth around a little) !

Starbuckqueen,
Thank you for starting such a wonderful thread. I am blessed and thankful. It is important to keep the material things in perspective, give back, and realize your purpose in the world. Thanks again.

Thank you all for responding to this thread! I started to think about how we all get off track from time--and get wrapped up in the most superficial things (no matter how much pleasure we derive from them.) It is easy to take for granted all that we are given. I thew it out there into cyberspace, just thinking if I heard from 1 person only....And here we have a lot more than that! Your responses have been a great encouragement to me, as well. (I needed to be reminded, too!) Thank you.

Everyday, I think about it and thank god for all he has given me, there have been tough times, having to leave a country in 24 hrs with only a tiny suitcase, breast cancer, and illnesses in the family, but, through it all wonderful things have happened and this is funny, I still have the red chanel bag that my father gave to me in N.Y., many, many years ago, when I was in boarding school and he came from Cuba to visit, this little red bag has been a part of my life through thick and thin, so..........lets thank God, pass the ammunition and...........enjoy our blessings, we don't know what comes our way next!!!!!