Does anyone think Abbracio is the good one for the diaper bag?

i wouldn't really say that a backpack is good as a diaper bag. none of the styles are really like the cucciolo. the graziosa is a smaller version though

I don't think any of the current styles make good diaper bags, their bases are too soft to hold bottles upright. I'm also looking for a diaper bag, I think only the Creativa comes close in terms of size but I dislike flaps especially with carabiner closures.

Eee, I bought the Creativa thinking about using it for the laptop bag. And then thought about using it as the diaper bag.

Hm, for sure, the flap is not convenient at all if the Creativa is used as the diaper bag.

Last edited:
How do you guys like the new Creativa anyways? I was thinking of getting one in the new print.. Either that or that new BV/Avventura hybrid hahaha.. whats the name of that one?

Thanks Maromi, I am still new to the "new toki" bags so its kinda mind boggling! haha. It seems like they took the most popular styles and redefined them to make them somewhat better. I wish they kept the neutral leather trim though.. the emerald isnt rubbing me right.

Between Amica and Creativa, I'd go for Creativa in Mezzanotte (not too fond of Carbone) and Amica in one of the colorful prints, reason being that the print is undisturbed on the Amica by way of pockets and details, it's one smooth continuous piece per side.