Does Anyone Still Love Their LV Denims??

PurseHorse

***Speedy Freak***
O.G.
Feb 12, 2007
I know the old lines are discontinued, but I am such a fan and am kicking myself for not buying either a Baggy, Neo Speedy, Neo Cabby, Mahina XS and accessories.

Are they out of style now or should I start hunting?

Also, denim owners, are they holding up well?

TIA

Great thread, thanks!

I have a blue denim Neo Cabby which I bought pre-loved (in pristine condition) - I really wanting something from the denim line, and couldnt really afford brand new so luckily managed to get my bag at a really good price.

Haven't used it for a while, problem is it doesn't seem to "go with" too many outfits :amuse: honestly at the moment it could be slightly dated, but I think in a year or two it will come back to "vintage chic" status :graucho: - it really is a fantastic bag! If you can get one (at a good price) then I say go for it! To be honest the pochettes are the worst value IMO - the Neo Cabbys or a Speedy is :tup:

I have a Baggy and I got the long strap for it. I tend to use it more in the spring and summer when I am not wearing jeans (since I have the blue.) I don't care if a bag is in or out of style, I wear what I want when I want. It has held up well though. And it looks even more awesome with patina.

I still love my baggy gm. I'm more casual and I like bags that are a little different, so this is right up my alley. I also tend to carry in Spring/Summer. I have a decent collection, so I can't really say how well this would hold up under heavy use. I will say that the gold hardware buckles scratch pretty easily...

My absolute favorite bag, among any style, any designer, is my black denim Neo Cabby! Best money I have spent as far as bags go because I carry it ALL the time and it goes with so much that I wear (I'm usually pretty casual). If you can get your hands on one, DO IT!!!! It's my only "boyfriend approved" bag I have, too. haha :smile:

i ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY DENIM BAGS! although i barely wear them b/c i do trade out my bags everything i am so thrilled to have them in my collection tho, will not get rid of them ever...i have the GM baggy and denim tote sac bag...
..and discontinued LV's are my most favs bags anyways...(im more a classic bag lover, hehe)...
I know the old lines are discontinued, but I am such a fan and am kicking myself for not buying either a Baggy, Neo Speedy, Neo Cabby, Mahina XS and accessories.

Are they out of style now or should I start hunting?

Also, denim owners, are they holding up well?

TIA

I have a black Neo Cabby MM that I love and use often, mostly on the weekend. It's one of my favourites in my collection and it's my husband's favourite, too. It's a great casual bag.