Does anyone still like...

Mar 2, 2008
Hi Guys,
I was wondering...does anyone still like the Denim line? I really don't hear too many people talking about it??? What about the LVOE cabas, Trunks and Bags Cabas, or the Tahitienne Cabas?? I never hear about people using those too much.

I love the Denim line! I have a Baggy PM and the Neo Cabby mm... use them all the time. I am currently looking for a Baggy GM in Fuchsia or Green and also eyeing a XS in Pink or Gris.... If my Cabby isn't already in black, I'd be looking for a Cabby GM.

I don't like the LVoe line... looks like "green bags."
The Trunks and Bags Cabas are very cool but not many real ones are for prelove sell. Or they are really worn.

Tahitienne Cabas all has white handles... just isn't going to work for me. But I keep wanting one in purple, though. Maybe, if one has a price that I just cannot refuse :P

I have 3 denim bags. Just got the pink large GM and love it. I like the slouch to the denim bags. Everyone has their favorite bags. I am kind of sick of the brown monogram bags and wanted to add a touch of color to my outfits. If I could find a green large denim GM I would love it, that is one of my favorite colors for the denim. I don't like the new denim from last year the ones that the fox tails were on.

I don't have any denim pieces and I'm not sure why... but I LVoe them until I try them on or imagine myself owning one. lol. But I still like them... on other people

Absolutely adore the denim line! As a matter of fact I am on the lookout for a few that I couldn't get my hands on at the time of their release. At the moment I have the blue denim pochette, Monogramouflauge (sp) LYS, blue mini agenda *I use that as a wallet/card holder of sorts*...

As for the Tahitienne, I have the purple/lilac one.. which I don't use often anymore... the big gold plate turns me off a bit and I didn't realize till I started using it that it was bothering me. But it's a good go to bag in the summer time. :P