Does anyone still carry their Kate Spade nylon?

1. I got a large shopper for a bargain ($80) in pink nylon. I've never been a Kate Spade fan and I can't decide whether the nylon is passe or whether its a classic standby.

What do you think?

2. Wow that's a great deal on a large shopper! Congrats! :yahoo:

And I don't think nylon's passe.. I've seen a lot of girls on campus use kate spade diaper bags as totes for their books. It's convenient, easy to clean, and it's cute so I personally like them! :smile:

3. I use my nylon backpack when I go power walking.

4. I like mine but I don't ever use it since the corners are so pointed they bang my arm and HURT!

5. I still use my small KS nylon when I go out.

6. i use my ks messenger for school/work. it's just so practical and durable!

7. The only nylon I use is on my legs. I like other Kate Spade bags, but I'm not loving nylon bags period.

8. same here not a fan at all :yucky:

9. i think theyre cute!

10. LOL - although I don't like nylon on my legs either :yes:

For me, Kate Spade is like Coach - it's a nice bag to start out on when you're getting into designer bags, but there are so many other ones out there with more interesting designs/better quality finishing and material.

11. I still love my Kate Spade nylon bag, I still carry it (very often). =)

12. I had the nylon backpack, I didn't like much, I gave it away.

13. Yes, I love all my KS nylon, but I consider it seasonal and only carry it in the non-winter months. I've also got a few boarskin leather KS bags, and they are wonderful for fall.

14. I love all my KS nylon bags. I find them durable and quite easy to take care of. Not high maintenance at all.

15. The nylon KS ones I've seen got really worn out really fast and I therefore assumed they weren't very good quality. I don't know if that's true or not.

You got a wonderful deal on a fabulous pink shopper so enjoy!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice