does anyone speak german?

I speak German (to a degree)! I've never heard that word, but I love the dream. The Germans always have really cool words like

schadenfrede-joy in the unhappiness of others

and
Zeitgeist-spirt of the times

I just love that the word came to you in a dream. Maybe it's prophetic!

I'm a big fan of paying attention to dreams if they resonate with you.

You know Freud said dreams were the royal road to the unconscious and the Bible talks about prophecys via dreams

Um, I know

streudel - a delicious bakery dessert

guten - good

danke shein - thank you

(And I might be spelling this wrong, feel free to correct me if it's wrong) Javol mein commandant - Yes, my commander

There is two possibilities. Wismut is a chemical element called "bismuth". Mut, as mentioned, means bravery, courage, audacity.

One word that comes closest to what you dreamed about is "Wehmut".

I'm a native speaker in German and the word doesn't exist but may be it was
missmut which means being in a bad mood.
Funny dream I had it once with Spanish. In that dream I spoke fluently Spanish which I didn't at the time.

Okay, I was listening to The Producers last night and I love this song, but I have no idea what it means.

Haben sie gehort das Deutsche Band

Oh, to add to my list of German words:
Scheiss!
Guten Lucken!

(I remember my family and I were watching Cabaret on Broadway, and there are parts throughout the play where they speak German. I was leaning over to my dad saying, "What are they saying now?")

Okay, I was listening to The Producers last night and I love this song, but I have no idea what it means.

Haben sie gehort das Deutsche Band

Oh, to add to my list of German words:
Scheiss!
Guten Lucken!

(I remember my family and I were watching Cabaret on Broadway, and there are parts throughout the play where they speak German. I was leaning over to my dad saying, "What are they saying now?")

I am German- so I should be able to help..
"Haben sie gehort das Deutsche Band" could mean Did you listen to that german band

I know "Scheiss" of course- but what is "Guten Lucken"
I may learn some more words today ;)

If you haven't seen The Producers, it's hilarious! The idea is the producers will make more money producing a bad play than a good one. Hence: Springtime For Hitler.

I loved it so much I was humming "Springtime For Hitler" while steaming milk at work. And listening to that song, imagining the entire audience going 'WHAT!?!?!' is hilarious! Especially when the musical number ends with a 'Heil, Hitler!'