Does anyone see this weird watch?

popem

Nov 13, 2013
Hi ... i bought it from a person, it's very nice and i never suspected about its authenticity till today i saw the letter "B" lack of a line ( picture 3). It's weird to me, Burberry can make mistakes on shirts...but i dont think they can make mistakes with watch ?! Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_5004.jpg
    IMG_5004.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_5005.jpg
    IMG_5005.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_5007.jpg
    IMG_5007.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_5006.jpg
    IMG_5006.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
May 14, 2009
I've always purchased all of my items, purses, bags, coat, belts, watch at the Burberry boutique in Boston (Beginning of Newbury St) . And all of my items are definitely authentic...

Did your watch come in a special Burberry watch box with warranty papers to fill out that you send return to Burberry? If the owner registered /warranty their watch you can check on its authenticity with Burberry.

popem

Nov 13, 2013
I've always purchased all of my items, purses, bags, coat, belts, watch at the Burberry boutique in Boston (Beginning of Newbury St) . And all of my items are definitely authentic...

Did your watch come in a special Burberry watch box with warranty papers to fill out that you send return to Burberry? If the owner registered /warranty their watch you can check on its authenticity with Burberry.
oh, unfortunately. she just has only watch, nothing else :sad: