does anyone remember

1. the name of the site that talked about the history of hermes and how to tell a real product from a fake? there was an independent woman i think who just posted this stuff on the web - it wasn't really a blog or anything...

2. Hi Hi Heels -- Just took a look at the site you mentioned. Great and clear photos, but frankly, I think many of these details can now be copied by companies in Asia making what are called "super fakes." So I tell my friends who buy from resellers (or who are thinking of doing so) to compare the zipper of the bag in question with that of a bag bought in an Hermes store. H always uses the same kind of zipper from one company although the older ones do not have the stamp of Hermes; and something with a different kind of zipper from that in a bag from Hermes itself will probably be a fake.

At least this is what I think....

3. Hi tokyo traveller. long time no see.
    i needed the site for the history info - wouldn't rely on pics for authenticity - don't worry. i'm a conservative strictly boutique girl anyway. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice