Does anyone remember this Coach bag?

1. I bought this Coach bag in the Spring of 2003 at the Coach store in the Burlington Mall, Burlington, MA. I thought it was called the Signature Soft Carryall. I've been told that this was a limited edition style that Coach came out with that year. It also came in pastel colors: lilac, soft pink and lite green. It sold out fast.

Does anyone have this bag or remember anything about it? I've been told it is called the cinch bag, but I thought it was the signature soft carryall.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e210/SueVaz/100_0103.jpg

2. I can't remember the style name. But I remember the style. Coach came out with a smaller, slightly more structured version of the purse last year or the year before that. I recently saw it at my local Coach outlet. It was cream with orange trim.

3. Yes, I remember those. I had one in Black. I know those were called Signature Soft Carryalls. They came in Khaki/Doe, Black, Hot Pink and the orange color you mentioned. I think it was called Melon. They came out in 2004, I think. A year after mine (the white one).

4. Also, I forgot to mention, Coach also came out with leather bags in that style. One is white w/red trim.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice