Does anyone remember the price of the MADELEINE GM (EPI)?

I paid $1100 US in 2010. When discontinued, it was $1500. It is wonderful to see so much interest in this bag as it received none back in the day. So many said it was plain and boring. It Was a classic that no one appreciated. I hope LV brings back this type of understated bag that draws attention for its style and craftsmanship

Reactions: BUIGOVA
Indeed the Madeleine Epi is understated and elegant. I am so happy I bought mine and have kept it well. It is a great bag!

I paid $1100 US in 2010. When discontinued, it was $1500. It is wonderful to see so much interest in this bag as it received none back in the day. So many said it was plain and boring. It Was a classic that no one appreciated. I hope LV brings back this type of understated bag that draws attention for its style and craftsmanship

Indeed, the reason why I bought this bag was for work as it can fit folders and a small laptop. I love how sturdy and durable it has been. Imho this bag looks its best in black.

Thank you, it's my workhorse bag, really used and abused. The GM is a great size to carry work documents.

I'm still thinking of the Madeleine PM in Quetsches colour.