Does anyone remember the price of the MADELEINE GM (EPI)?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi friends. Does anyone remember the price of the Madeleine GM before it was discontinued? Thanks.

2. I'm taking an educated guess, think it was around $1680 CND. That is the Epi, GM. Will search over my receipts to see if I can find the original bill.

3. In 08 I paid $840 for my PM.

4. Oh how quickly the prices rise,,, that one is $1190 CND now.

5. I paid $1100 US in 2010. When discontinued, it was $1500. It is wonderful to see so much interest in this bag as it received none back in the day. So many said it was plain and boring. It Was a classic that no one appreciated. I hope LV brings back this type of understated bag that draws attention for its style and craftsmanship

MBUIOGVA likes this.
  6. Totally agree and well said. I love this bag. I'm so glad I purchased before they discontinued this style. Sounds about right $1500 US - $1680 CND.

MBUIOGVA likes this.
  7. Thank you, I would really appreciate it! :smile:

8. Hello, so sorry for the late reply - $1580 + tax ,,, that's Canadian funds (plus 13% tax).

9. Indeed the Madeleine Epi is understated and elegant. I am so happy I bought mine and have kept it well. It is a great bag!

10. Love the Madeleine too....I have the PM, purchased in 2008, still looks as good as new.
    IMG_1483245493.310619.jpg

jancedtif and MBUIOGVA like this.
  11. I love your Madeleine PM.
    I have the bigger version and it has weathered time pretty well too.

nvie likes this.
  12. Thank you, it's my workhorse bag, really used and abused. The GM is a great size to carry work documents.

I'm still thinking of the Madeleine PM in Quetsches colour.

MBUIOGVA likes this.
  13. Indeed, the reason why I bought this bag was for work as it can fit folders and a small laptop. I love how sturdy and durable it has been. Imho this bag looks its best in black.

14. Nv