Does anyone remember the price of the MADELEINE GM (EPI)?

BagDreams

Jan 26, 2012
Hi friends. Does anyone remember the price of the Madeleine GM before it was discontinued? Thanks.

nickyinstyle

May 30, 2013
I'm taking an educated guess, think it was around $1680 CND. That is the Epi, GM. Will search over my receipts to see if I can find the original bill.

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
I paid $1100 US in 2010. When discontinued, it was $1500. It is wonderful to see so much interest in this bag as it received none back in the day. So many said it was plain and boring. It Was a classic that no one appreciated. I hope LV brings back this type of understated bag that draws attention for its style and craftsmanship

Reactions: MBUIOGVA

nickyinstyle

May 30, 2013
Totally agree and well said. I love this bag. I'm so glad I purchased before they discontinued this style. Sounds about right $1500 US - $1680 CND.

MBUIOGVA

Today is a new day in my fashion history...
Oct 14, 2016
Indeed the Madeleine Epi is understated and elegant. I am so happy I bought mine and have kept it well. It is a great bag!

I paid $1100 US in 2010. When discontinued, it was $1500. It is wonderful to see so much interest in this bag as it received none back in the day. So many said it was plain and boring. It Was a classic that no one appreciated. I hope LV brings back this type of understated bag that draws attention for its style and craftsmanship

nvie

29 countries...
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
Asia
I love your Madeleine PM.
I have the bigger version and it has weathered time pretty well too.
Thank you, it's my workhorse bag, really used and abused. The GM is a great size to carry work documents.

I'm still thinking of the Madeleine PM in Quetsches colour.

MBUIOGVA

Today is a new day in my fashion history...
Oct 14, 2016
Indeed, the reason why I bought this bag was for work as it can fit folders and a small laptop. I love how sturdy and durable it has been. Imho this bag looks its best in black.

Thank you, it's my workhorse bag, really used and abused. The GM is a great size to carry work documents.

I'm still thinking of the Madeleine PM in Quetsches colour.