Does anyone regret their Neverfull Mm?

I ended up returning mine. I didn't find the straps comfortable at all and was concerned about how open it is. Saying that I do love the way it looks and sometimes try it on again thinking I might change my mind! ;)

I wish I had gotten the GM instead if the MM.

At the time I thought the GM was too big but now everytime I pack for a trip I wish that I had a GM instead of the MM.

Thanks so much...I think I'll go the GM...no I'm starting to sway from DE..I thought it was the one I wanted, the classic tote..but now i'm worried about it being uncomfortable!

You know I only found out the other day from the SA that the DE is "the" Louis Vuitton pattern by Louis himself and that the monogram was created by his son George....ha! I felt like a moron when he told me! Oops....should read my history a bit more!

I love all three of my Neverfulls..wish I would have gotten at least one in the GM size instead of all MM...I guess it depends on where you live but I don't see them everywhere, but they are popular

BUT I find that purses much like clothing often look very different on different people. The purse may be the exact same size and style Neverfull or Speedy etc. but to me no one is going to look exactly the same wearing their purse as I am and vice versa.

Plus if all else fails, I tell myself.... I probably had mine first LOL!

My DE MM is my go to bag, it's the most used out of my collection (not that I have so many) the straps can dig in a bit but mostly when I am testing the limits of the bag :smile: I love it and don't regret my purchase at all.